One of the best things about online banking is you can download your current account into excel, upload it to accounts software or use it do a bank reconciliation on your computer.
Here are the steps required for Bank of Ireland and AIB:
Bank of Ireland:
- Log on to Banking 365.
- Click on the bank account you want to download.
- Click on “transactions” on the bottom right of the screen.
- Click on “advanced” on the top left of the screen.
- Then input the “from” and “to” date in the date boxes and then click “Go”.
- Then click on “Export Transaction History” on the bottom left of the screen.
- Open the file and save in excel or other format you use for keeping records.
Bank of Ireland, currently allow you to go back 12 months on Banking 365.
- Log on to AIB Internet Banking
- Go To “statements”.
- Click “Query”at bottom of screen.
- Type in “date range”.
- Then hit “apply query“.
- Then hit “more“.
- Left click on your mouse and select all the dates you want to copy.
- Press CTRL and C on your keyboard.
- Open excel and press CRTL and V on your keyboard, the bank statement should show up in excel.
- Save file on your PC.
AIB, currently allow you to go back 6 months on their online portal.
Contact me if you need any help with your monthly bank reconciliation’s.